So if you read that little about me section you found out I am a dancer, teacher, pure barre instructor, studio manager, and all of the many things. Now, there’s really no telling what ends up getting covered in this blog over time, as I tend to run the gamut of ideas and will talk about anything and everything very openly(watch out!), but anytime you see “At the Barre:” you can find things related to but not limited to (& really…. don’t put limits on me!):
- My former professional ballet career
- My current dance life as a freelancer
- Studio Management
- Dance Instruction tips
- Lessons I’ve learned as a teacher
- Funny things my dancers say
- Tips for Dance Parents
- Pure Barre related things!
- Basically anything related to a Ballet Barre or Barre Fitness!
So hang on to your britches kids! Anything I write is based on my own experience and learnings, so, I hope you gain something from reading anything in this little category of my blog– maybe an appreciation for dance and fitness or just a chuckle every now and then at me navigating work and my passions– but take away (or don’t!) whatever you wish! Happy connecting!